News on Need For Speed Underground 3 Release Date?

pandabear1991

Registered
Feb 17, 2015
North MS, U.S
Has anyone seen or heard anything about the new Need For Speed Underground 3 game? All I keep finding is other forums and sites with TBA. I am super excited about this game myself! I have been playing Need For Speed since Underground days and honestly--I am the type of driver who doesn't need to be driving after some serious Need For Speed game play (especially not in a Jetta ><).

Reactions: AFKATafcar
Are they really making an Underground 3? I hope to God they aren't actually doing that. I'm not a fan of the series because it made every kid at the time want to grow up and drive some poorly modified car that they couldn't afford or drive properly.

I have been trying to find official information on this myself. My Dad is a huge racing gamer (NFS, Grand Turismo, Nascar etc.) and he showed me a video for it around Christmas time. I haven't had much luck with finding official information on it though.

But really, it's not fair to blame a game for other people's preference/style. I feel that kids will make some sort of poor decision at one point or another in life (adults too when the bill fits). I don't understand why people prefer classics over modern day cars, but it's all about personal preference. Nothing anyone can do about it.

Personally, I wouldn't mind having a nice little 5 speed 97-99 model RX7 myself. I am not big into graphics, decals, exhaust, and huge spoilers--but a nice body kit with an evenly matched wing and a well done metallic white (or dark green) paint job... All about personal preference. I could care less who thought what of it either. But, instead of working on a dream car I have stuck to a basic 05' Scion Tc and recently upgraded to a 12' Volkswagon Jetta. I have run into people who can't drive a stick to save their life, but it happens as well.

Lesco offers incentives for energy-efficient consumers. Customers who use electricity wisely and maintain low consumption levels can enjoy reduced rates or discounted tariffs, especially during off-peak hours for this website. This encourages a culture of energy conservation, benefiting both the environment and consumers’ wallets. Moreover, Lesco’s smart metering system enables consumers to monitor their usage patterns and adjust their consumption habits accordingly, leading to potential long-term savings.