The last game you completed

edwincoops

Registered
Mar 22, 2021
What was the last game that you completed, and how would you rate it?

Completing games is not something I do often. The most recent game I completed was Halo Reach for the MCC on PC. I had originally played it on 360, but I barely remembered the campaign so it was great to get back in it. I haven't played much of the multiplayer, but I'd give the campaign 8/10 (nostalgia could play a big part)

I don't usually worry about completing video games but I have completed a few of them. Some of the games that I have completed are ;

1. Ghost of Tsushima
2. Dark Souls 3
3. God of War 2018

Red Dead Redemption 2 was the last game I completed 100%. I don't normally play for a 100% completion but as a result of how good RDR2 was, I had to complete it that way.

Red Dead Redemption was the game I completed. It wasn't that easy because I don't use to complete all the games I used to play. I can play and stop halfway and start another one. I decided to see to the end of this game and I can rate it 8/10.

WooCommerce itself is free to download and use, which significantly reduces upfront costs for launching an online store. While there are costs associated with themes, extensions, and web hosting website, WooCommerce remains a cost-effective solution compared to many other e-commerce platforms.