Latest activity

  • Shiek
    Unfortunately, I haven't used any Apple devices for anything. I wouldn't know any old or even new games to play on the platform. I'm...
  • Shiek
    Shiek replied to the thread New Game - Memory Elevator.
    This sounds interesting. I like the idea of combining memory training with UAE history and culture. It seems like a fun way to challenge...
  • Shiek
    Shiek replied to the thread Grand Mafia Crime - Tank Mission.
    That mission sounds frustrating. I would probably try approaching the hill from different angles and looking for a less obvious path...
  • Shiek
    Shiek replied to the thread Top 4 Exclusive PS4 Games.
    Red Dead Redemption 1 and 2 will be my favourite, followed my The Last of Us part 1 and 2. Bloodbourne is definitely on my list as well.
  • Shiek
    Shiek replied to the thread digital download or not?.
    The future is digital and cloud gaming. It's why consoles are now made to not have disc feature just like how PlayStation 5 Pro came...
  • Shiek
    Bloodborne is one of the best souls game ever made. I really enjoyed playing it and hope there's gonna be a remake of the original video...
  • Shiek
    Shiek replied to the thread Price!.
    Video games consoles will always keep getting more costly as the day goes by. Ask yourself how much is PlayStation 5 Pro being sold...
  • Shiek
    Shiek replied to the thread mibetccom1.
    I hope there's nothing that's going lead someone being scammed through this you have posted here? Everyone should just be careful.
  • Shiek
    007 First Light and Gothic 1 Remake are the two games I purchased on my PlayStation 5 Pro last. They are two great games which I've been...
  • Shiek
    Shiek replied to the thread FIFA....
    I'm still playing EA Sports FC very hard. I'm hardcore football fan and I don't think I would ever stop playing football games in my...
  • Shiek
    Shiek replied to the thread PS3 at the end of its life?.
    Even PlayStation 4 is dead in its track right now and soon PlayStation 5 will follow because we now have PlayStation 5 Pro. Everything...
  • Shiek
    I can't think of any video game that I can't be able to play alone. I started watching horror movies at the age of 5 years old. I have...
  • Shiek
    No, I don't want PlayStation 4 anymore. I actually gave away my PlayStation 4 to one of my cousins. I'm playing with PlayStation 5 Pro...
  • Shiek
    I'll definitely recommend Call of Duty: Mobile. It has solid controls, plenty of game modes, and it's still one of the best shooters...
  • Shiek
    Right now I've got Pokémon GO, Subway Surfers, Monument Valley, Alto's Odyssey, and Clash Royale. They give me a nice mix of relaxing...