How do I convert the DBX file to PST?

kritimax

Registered
Jun 25, 2024
For converting the DBX file to PST there are two basic approaches, the first is to use the Manual Method and the second involves using the professional converter tool. In my opinion, the best and easiest solution to convert DBX to PST is to utilize the Shoviv DBX to PST converter tool. The software can easily convert the DBX file to PST without any errors and the software also provides multiple additional features, including the ability to export the DBX file to Office 365, Exchange Server, MSG, and EML. The user interface of the software is very clean and simple, anyone can easily convert the DBX file without requiring any technical expertise.

Users can convert DBX to PST by following the steps given below:

• Install and open the Shoviv DBX to PST converter.
  • Add the DBX file that you want to convert.
  • Select Export in PST.
  • Click the Export button.

If you want to convert the DBX file to PST by using the Manual Method, follow the given steps:

• Open Microsoft Outlook and choose File.
  • Then, click on the Open and select the Import option.
  • After that, the Import and Export Wizard will appear. Select Import Internet Mail and Addresses and then click Next.
  • Select Outlook Express and check the Import Mail option. Click Next.
  • Select the location for your DBX files and click Finish.
So this is how users can convert the DBX file to PST manually.
At last, the manual conversion of the DBX file can be a complex task for those who are not from a technical background for effortless conversion, I suggest, using the Shoviv DBX to PST converter tool.

Convert the DBX file to PST files with help of the SameTools DBX to PST Converter Tool. Outlook Express DBX files can be converted to Outlook PST files. All versions of Windows OS, including 11, 10, 8, 7, XP, and Vista, are compatible with this software. This application makes it simple to convert Outlook Express DBX data to Outlook PST format without having Microsoft Outlook or Outlook Express. Microsoft Outlook versions 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, and 2000 are supported. All technical and non-technical users will find this application easy to use because of its graphical user interface.