who likes school ?

who likes school ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry....not really but anyway.,..

The male population was messed up long before i came with my Stan picture. You are just upset because you are attacted to the stan picture.

I love school and I missed everything about school except exams. I can go to classes, download PDFs for my notes, research, have fun with my classmates but I don't like to come to school on exam days.

obtaining the WhatsApp APK can sometimes help users bypass regional restrictions or limitations imposed by app stores. For instance, in areas where the official app might not be available or is restricted, downloading the APK directly can provide a workaround to access MB Whatsapp Iphone services and stay connected with friends and family.

School can be a mixed bag; while some students thrive in the structured environment, others may find it challenging. Those who enjoy school often appreciate the social interactions, the chance to explore new subjects, and the opportunities for extracurricular activities. For instance, with the right UF student calendar, one can easily keep track of events, deadlines, and activities that make school life more engaging and enjoyable. There's a possibility that with a well-organized schedule, even students who are not initially fond of school might discover something they love.