Latest activity

  • Shiek
    I would probably download a few different types rather than rely on one game for 12 hours. A puzzle game, an RPG, and something casual...
  • Shiek
    Shiek replied to the thread Clash of Clans.
    I wouldn’t call it cheesy. I actually enjoy the strategy and planning, especially building up a village and deciding when to attack. It...
  • Shiek
    Shiek replied to the thread Dumb Ways To Die 2.
    I actually prefer the first one too. DWTD 2 has more mini-games, but it didn’t have the same charm for me. I played it for a while, then...
  • M
    The emphasis on using reliable information is important, especially when dealing with pain or other health concerns. I also think it’s...
  • Shiek
    Shiek replied to the thread Mobile Grinding and Boring Games.
    I can enjoy a little grinding if there’s a real sense of progress, but when it becomes the entire game, it gets old quickly. I prefer...
  • Shiek
    Shiek replied to the thread Developing A Mobile Game.
    I really like the guitar app idea because it solves a problem you’ve already noticed yourself. Adding game elements could make...
  • Shiek
    Shiek replied to the thread Dungeon hunter 5.
    I’ve played a few Gameloft games, and Dungeon Hunter 5 definitely has that polished feel. I like the variety of weapons, armor, and...
  • Shiek
    Shiek replied to the thread Clay Jam.
    I’ve never tried Clay Jam, but you’ve definitely made it sound fun. I like games that are simple to pick up but still get challenging...
  • Shiek
    Shiek replied to the thread Reccomendations?.
    I’d say Alto’s Odyssey. It’s free, relaxing, and easy to play whenever you’re stuck waiting somewhere. The simple gameplay doesn’t get...
  • Shiek
    Shiek replied to the thread Plants vs. Zombies.
    Honestly, I find that annoying too. If I’ve already paid for the game, I shouldn’t have to keep buying power-ups just to get past...
  • Shiek
    Shiek replied to the thread Hearthstone.
    I like Hearthstone too. You can start playing just to kill a few minutes, then suddenly realize you’ve been at it for an hour. The...
  • Shiek
    Shiek replied to the thread Angry Birds..
    Angry Birds is a very funny game to play. Even though it's a mobile phone game, and I don't so much like playing with my smartphone but...
  • Shiek
    Shiek replied to the thread King Games?.
    Naaah, I don't like Candy Crush Saga. After playing it first time, I felt violated and that was why I never tried it out again. I'm...
  • Shiek
    I would pick Ketchapp too. Their games are so simple, but somehow you get hooked pretty quickly. Circle and ZigZag are my favorites...
  • Shiek
    Shiek replied to the thread Game of war.
    I don't know any game that goes by the name Game of war except for God of War which I've played the whole game released on the...